The Health Essential Plus is a perfect health screen for the busy professional with no immediate health concerns. It provides an overall health assessment and screens for key diseases that can be prevented at an early stage and before they become symptomatic. This is a perfect health MOT, it includes a 40 minute consultation with one of our experienced doctors.
Prices from £995
The GP health Screen includes the following:
- A review of your medical history Read morewith our in-house GP
- BMI check Read more(Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure Read more(to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- ECG Read more(to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- A comprehensive series of blood tests Read moreIncluding: Full blood count, C reactive protein, glucose, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Tests, Thyroid functions tests, Calcium , uric acid, iron, lipid profile, Ferritin, Vitamin D (25-OH), plus PSA – prostate specific antigen (if male ) or CA-125 – ovarian/gut antigen (if female)
- Ultrasound of the Abdomen and Pelvis Read more– this type of imaging uses sound waves to produce pictures of the organs. It is used to assess organs such as the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. Ultrasound is safe, non-invasive and does not use ionising radiation.
Once all the results are in you will be sent a comprehensive report followed by a call by the GP you saw to talk you through your results.