Liposuction, also known as Liposculpture or Body Contouring is ideal for body contouring or shifting pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise. Areas commonly treated include the stomach, thighs, arm (bingo wings), bra fat and love handles.
The fat reduction achieved with liposuction creates a better sculpted silhouette and body shape. Our surgeons offer both traditional Liposuction and minimally invasive Vaser Liposuction.
What our patients say:
I’d been considering Liposuction for ages. I liked the team and booked my op straight after my consultation. I was in hospital just for the day and despite a few bruises my recovery was really fast. Why did I wait so long!
The procedure for Liposuction
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and well-being.
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
* This testimonial is based on one patient’s experience and feedback, results after surgery can vary. Our surgeon’s are happy to discuss your individual case and show relevant before and after photograph to explain likely outcomes.