Women’s Gynaecology at 25 Harley Street, London
Mr Francis Gardner Consultant Gynaecologist and Clinical Director of Gynaecology at Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth
Mr Pandelis Athanasias Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Epsom & St Helier Hospitals and the Lead Clinician for Early Pregnancy and Acute Gynaecology
Miss Tania Adib Consultant Gynaecologist is also Lead Clinician for Gynaecological Oncology and Colposcopy at Queen’s Hospital.
Twenty-five Harley Street is London’s premiere day clinic for women. Its services include:
- A fully integrated Gynaecological service
- A fully-equipped surgical treatment room for day case surgery
- DYSIS Colposcopy
- Karl Storz Hysteroscopy
- Myosure for fibroids and endometriosis
- NovaSure for endometrial ablation treatment for heavy periods
- Onsite pathology lab
- The MonaLisa Touch, a laser treatment designed to treat vaginal atrophy
Twenty-five Harley Street day clinic offers treatment and services in the following areas:
- Menstrual disorders
- Fibroid removal
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Hormone management / PMT
- IUDs and contraception
- Menopause symptoms
- Treatment for pain with sexual intercourse
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Well WomanAssessment
- Routine diagnostic testing
Twenty-five Harley Street’s Head of Gynaecology, Miss Tania Adib is a menopause specialist, and all of our gynaecologists are highly trained in this area of care.
The service at Twenty-five Harley Street is fully-integrated with other specialties.
Osteoporosis and bone health
Dr Stephanie Kaye-Barrett is the Medical Director of Twenty-five Harley Street, and is a leading Consultant Rheumatologist. She offers care and diagnosis of osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis, and of course a variety of other rheumatic diseases.
Professor David Reid, Consultant Rheumatologist and Emeritus Professor of Rheumatology at the University of Aberdeen, who is an internationally recognised expert in the field of bone health and DEXA.
DEXA – not all DEXAs are the same
Twenty-five Harley Street day clinic is equipped with some of the most advanced bone scanning technology available.
The DEXA scanners (also known as DXA or dual energy X-ray absorptiometry) have the most superior diagnostic features
- The DEXA scanners have ‘Advanced Body Composition’ capabilities which can provide a reading of the total fat in the trunk area of your body.
- The DEXA ‘Core Scan’ option is also available, which pinpoints whether this fat is visceral fat – the kind that wraps itself around the internal organs such as the liver, pancreas and intestines – risk factors for diabetes, heart disease and cancer rise.
Healthy eating for menopausal symptoms
Miss Stephanie Moore a Clinical Nutritionist can provide tailor-made eating plans to help you cope with menopausal symptoms and to keep a healthy weight.
Miss Moore is qualified in both psychotherapy and nutritional medicine, so she is qualified to give a more holistic approach to any deep-rooted issues with food and body image.