Vaginal Rejuvenation at 25 Harley Street, London
Why Vaginal Rejuvenation?
The MonaLisa Touch® laser therapy can help a variety of problems:
- Menopause-related vaginal dryness
- Vaginal atrophy
- Mild urinary incontinence
- Vaginal laxity
- Postnatal disorders due to childbirth injury
- Dryness due to treatment for cancer
The Technology Behind MonaLisa Touch® Laser Therapy
MonaLisa Touch® Laser Therapy is pain-free and can be done in minutes.
Using laser technology, the collagen is regenerated, helping solve the problems associated with vaginal atrophy.
What is Vaginal Atrophy?
Also known as vulvo-vaginal atrophy (VVA) or atrophic vaginitis, this condition occurs when the vaginal walls become thin and dry.
This is often menopause related and due to a lack of oestrogen. However, it may occur in younger women who have been through treatment for cancer.
Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
- Itching around the vagina
- A constant urge to urinate
- Frequent trips to the loo
- Leaking urine when you cough/ sneeze/ laugh
- Urinary infections
- Painful sex
- Bleeding after intercourse
The Twenty-five Harley Street Gynaecology team say there is good evidence that MonaLisa Touch® provides good results for women. After the recommended three sessions clinical studies found:
- Nine in ten women said it helped tone vaginal laxity
- In over eight out ten cases vaginal itching improved.
- More than eight out ten women reported a lessening of vaginal burning
- Seven out of ten said vaginal dryness improved
- Seven out of women reported less discomfort during sex
Women have reported improvements after just one session.
Talk to your Consultant Gynaecologist about how many sessions are the right amount for you. It may depend on the cause and the severity of your symptoms.
Where Is The Best Place To Get Vaginal Rejuvenation?
At Twenty-five Harley Street, London’s Premiere Women’s Clinic, our highly skilled gynaecologists are trained in all of the latest techniques such as MonaLisa Touch®.
Miss Tania Adib Lead Clinician for Gynaecological Oncology at the Queen’s Hospital she is an expert in vulval disorders and a menopause expert.
Mr Pandelis Athanasias Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who has specialist skills in minimally invasive surgery at Epsom & St Helier Hospital and the Lead Clinician for Early Pregnancy and Acute Gynaecology.
Mr Francis Gardner Consultant Gynaecologist and an expert in minimal access and minimally-invasive surgery. He practises at Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth.
Best Gynaecological Facilities
- Completely integrated gynaecology service for all procedures
- High spec clinical treatment room, not just the MonaLisa Touch® laser therapy.
- Clinic also offers colposcopy and hysteroscopy, including
- NovaSure for endometrial ablation treatment for heavy periods
- MyoSure for hysteroscopic resection
- DYSIS for colposcopy
- Karl Storz for hysteroscopy.